Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2 L&D Visits and still NO Peyton

Seriously... Only 1cm! There's no way she's making her debut through that tiny of a hole.

Well I started having contractions Sunday night and just suffered through them until Tuesday afternoon when they were coming every 5 minutes and getting more and more painful. I call the doctor and they told us to go to L&D so they can check me out. We get there and I'm only dilated 1cm. I couldn't believe it! All that pain and that's all the progress I had made. So we were sent home and told to come back when the contractions are 4 minutes apart.

Now the walking marathon begins. We walked through Target for nearly 2.5 hours, finding some great deals on little sleepers for Peyton I may add. Then we walked Lowe's for about an hour and finished off our marathon with a parade around the Dollar Tree. Afterwards, my hips were sore, my feet hurt and I was exhausted! We ended our night with a spicy trip to Buffalo Wild Wings to try and melt her out with all their fiery delicious wings.

By 10:30pm Tuesday night the contractions were coming every 3 minutes and were extremely painful. So back to the hospital we go. Convinced this time was the real thing. After an hour there, I was still only dilated 1cm and not making any progress. To make matters worse, the contractions were slowing down.

So I guess for now Peyton has decided to stay an inside baby. Maybe another order of hot wings will do the trick... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment