Thursday, December 30, 2010

The day our life changed forever

We had been officially trying to conceive for only 2 months after having surgery 8 months prior to remove precancerous cells on my cervix. We were scared at the thought of never being able to have children and were told if we were going to try, to hurry up and get to it. So we did!

Well, the 1st week of June, I tell hubby that I think I'm pregnant. So we go to the store and get a 2 pack of tests. I take the first one that night and sure enough, it's positive. He still wasn't convinced so he tells me to wait until the next morning.

The night seemed to take FOREVER! The next morning, I jump up and excitedly take the 2nd test. Positive! Needless to say, we were shocked and excited to be expecting our little one so quickly!

Here's a picture of me right after we found out we were expecting. How appropriate that I was sitting on a butterfly bench!

No comments:

Post a Comment