Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our first doctor's visit

I could hardly contain my excitement after finding out we were pregnant. I couldn't wait to meet with our doctor so on my break from work I called and quickly scheduled a visit with my doctor for later that week.
We arrived at our appointment at 3:00 and were so excited to find out when we're due and have the official "Yes, your pregnant" talk. Well, 5:15 rolls by and we are STILL sitting in the waiting room. I'm almost in tears at this point. I was so full of excitement and now was having to sit there for over 2 hours to see the doctor. With no end in sight, and the office staff leaving, I asked for a refund of my co-pay and informed the remaining staff that we would NOT be returning. Although I was very upset and felt robbed of our exciting day, it lead me to find the BEST doctor ever! I met with them less than a week later and found out we were 7 weeks 5 days pregnant. 

Here's the 1st picture of our little butterfly at 7 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment